Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quilt Squares

Thank you to everyone that have sent us a quilt square and wish for our daughters 100 Good Wishes Quilt. They are all different and we absolutely love them all! We know it is a bit of work for you all to do this for us but please know how much we appreciate you being apart of it. We know our daughter will be greatly blessed by it!
Here's what we have received lately:

From my brother & sister-in-law, Jason, Terry & Family in Tempe.

From my brother & sister-in-law, John & Marcia & Family in Chandler.

From my college friend Kristi & her family in Overgaard, AZ.

From our neighborhood friends, the Sparrow Family in Tucson.

Also, thank you to everyone who has told us that you are in the process of picking out fabric. We so appreciate it! I haven't gotten started putting together the quilt yet so you still have plenty of time to send us your quilt square and wish. But I am hoping to start putting it together by Summer time.

No comments: