Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two days closer

It's not yet official but it looks like the CCAA has matched two more days and are currently up to March 8th, 2006. That is 5 days away from our login date of 3-13-06. Two of those days are weekend days when no one is logged in which makes us really just 3 days away. We know from China Adopt Talk (Queen of all things China Adoption...she compliles all info (and rumors) from other adoptive parents and agencies), that there is not many people logged in on 3-13-06. In fact it looks like our agency/travel group may be the only one. We also know that a ton of people are logged in the day after us on the 14th. So the likelihood of the CCAA lumping us in with all the people logged in on the 9th and 10th is very high. Make sense? Clear as mud? It really all means that we are likely to see a picture of our child in 30 days. If not it will definitely be in 60 days. Either way my nesting instincts are starting to kick into high gear. My poor hubby...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man, I've been in a funk since yesterday afternoon... I'm upset with myself for being so disappointed over not being in this batch. Your post cheered me up a bit though! It will be worth waiting an extra month if we get to travel at the same time as you guys! After all, we started together-we should finish together, right? See you Friday-I think I'm going to have cheesecake for lunch and another slice and call it dessert...

Shannon said...

I was SO sad that you guys weren't included this month! But at least you know...you are NEXT! Not like you really have much left to do (which I am totally jealous of by the way) but in case you do...you have 30 days! :) I would so love to travel the same time as you guys. We shall see what God has planned!