Friday, October 26, 2007

Day In Phoenix

My sister and brother-in-law, Stephanie & Paul, were up in the Phoenix area this past weekend to celebrate their grandson, Alex's 1st birthday. Although, we have had a flurry of activities going on we decided that it had been way too long since we had seen some of my siblings. So Doug took the day off and we took Cam out of school and headed to Phoenix for the day. We met my brother, Jason and two of his girls, Malory and Kasey at lunch and then we headed to the state fair. We had a great time riding some rides, playing in the kid zone and checking out all the animals. Oh and sweltering in the heat as well.

The gang taking a junk food break.

Camden enjoying the slide.

Camden feeding some of the animals at the petting zoo.

Zebra's are so cool!

Camden & Malory at the petting zoo.
The Dad's enjoying the Kid's Zone at the fair. Side note - my brother always has this face. He is having a great time! :)
Kasey enjoying her cotton candy.
Following the fair, we met the rest of my family at our favorite Mexican food restaurant, Don Jose's. We have been going to Don Jose's for as long as I can remember. My brother was even a bus boy for awhile which would have made me around the age of 5. The restaurant may be in an old pancake house but the food is excellent and cheap! If your in the Phoenix area check it out!
Following dinner we headed over to John & Marcia's, my brother and sister-in-law's house for desert and a little hangout time. It was wonderful to spend a little time with everyone. It had been way to long.
Here are a few pictures from the evening:

My sister, Stephanie and my brother, John.

My brother-in-law, Paul and brother, Jeff.

The cousins having a grand old time!

Uncle John up to his same old tricks...tickling Camden until he pees his pants.

Just gotta love family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: