Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Is it Live or is it....

Memorex? Uh...I mean Fake? Okay I guess I date myself with that one! :) Anyways, our family made a huge decision over Thanksgiving. We did what I said I would never do...we bought a fake Christmas tree! After being a "live girl" all my life we did it. I know....many of you are disappointed with us. Well, after spending every Christmas of our married life (we are going on 15) traveling and still wanting a Christmas tree we decided to just do it. If your not able to tend to the tree regularly it can become quite the fire hazard. We did mull it over for two years due to the ridiculous price of them but finally decided to make the jump. I do have to say after getting it all set up and decorated...I love it! No mess and we can put it up in September if we choose not that Doug would let me but we do have that option. I do miss the wonderful smell of a live tree though. Anyway, it's not the best picture of our new tree but here it is:


Last year we started letting Camden have his own little tree in his room that he gets to decorate himself. It's so cute! I love how he put almost all his ornaments clustered down at the bottom. Here's a picture of the sweet little thing:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: