Saturday, January 12, 2008

Titus Retreat

God has made me more and more aware of all the wonderful things that I have been able to be apart of while we wait for our daughter in China. Many of which I would not be able to be apart of if she had already been home. The Mom's class/ Titus ministry is just one of those amazing blessings. The Titus tutelage is taken from the book of Titus where the older woman teach the younger woman. Barb T. who has been teaching the Mom's class at our church for twenty something years pours all of herself, her resources and friends into us to teach us how to better love God, our husbands and children and how to be better parents and wives. We in turn are small group leaders within the Mom's class. I can't even put into words how much this has touched my life.
Following are a few pictures from our Titus retreat which took place last weekend. It wasn't at all relaxing as it was quite an intense time of teaching. But it was a wonderful time of mentoring, time with the Lord and with each other.

Tamara, Josette, Susan, me, Erin, Sandy & Stacy

The whole gang at breakfast...and yes we are in almost all matching jammies! I think that has become a Titus retreat tradition.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: