Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fathers & Kids Camp Out

Doug and Camden headed to Peppersauce Canyon for a Fathers & kids camp out this past weekend with friends from church. To be honest I don't know who was looking forward to it more me or them. This would be the second time since Camden was born that I had the house to myself for the weekend. Don't get me wrong I love - love - love my boys and we love doing things as a family. But a weekend of chick flicks and projects around the house...that sounded magical! The Dads and kids did have a great time camping and going on hikes. One of which took them to a beaver's den and I enjoyed organizing photos and even getting some of them into albums.

The kids:



The Dads:

The beaver (so Doug says) and his den. :)

Cam in front of the den:


Some of the beavers handiwork:

Some of the beauty of the surroundings:



No comments: