Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Fling Fun

Today we joined some friends at Spring Fling which is a carnival to raise money for our local university. It's so sad...I used to love these kind of things. I have many wonderful memories of my Dad taking me to the state fair and going on all sorts of rides (while he watched of course) and playing all those rip off fair games until I won something (yes, I was very spoiled!) . In fact I got my first Captain & Tennille RECORD there. :) Yep, that really dates me I know! Anyway, I used to be able to ride everything...roller coasters, the Zipper, Tilt-a-Whirl and nothing ever affected me....not even after I ate Indian fry Bread and cotton candy. Not so any more! I think I could have almost tossed my cookies on this dragon ride the boys wanted to continue to go on. And I made the mistake of going on the Tilt-A-Whirl a second time after eating. Let's just say I won't make that mistake again!
It was still fun to go with Friends. I now just know my limits! :(
Here is Camden enjoying some of the rides with one of his best buddies, Connor:

No comments: