Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Tooth Fairy was here!

Yesterday was a monumental day in Camden's life or so he thought. He lost his very first tooth. He was so excited. He was walking around the house saying... "I can't believe I lost my first tooth?" I don't know why he is so surprised. His hand has been in his mouth almost constantly for the last few weeks working that thing. Anyway he is beyond thrilled and just couldn't wait for it to happen.

Cam has been admiring this new smile in the mirror.


Here is Cam with his Toothless Wonder superhero. TW guarded the tooth until the Tooth Fairy came the other night. Camden was pretty excited about that as well and had been asking all sorts of questions...When will she come? How will she get into my room? Can you hear her? Too cute!
The Tooth Fairy came and here's what she left. Yep, those are Sponge Bob socks.

We were putting Cam to bed tonight and he told us that since he lost his tooth he can run faster now. Too funny! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There!

Just wanted to say hello. My husband and I are also working towards adopting in China. We're both under 30 though, so we have some aging and some fundraising to do in the mean time.

Come read my blog sometime, if you'd like.

God bless! :)