Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year we headed to Phoenix for Christmas. We enjoyed Christmas Eve with Doug's side and Christmas day with my side of the family.

Our nephew, Matthew, family friend, Dave, Sister-in-law, Kathy, nephew, Mark, brother, Dan & Doogie.

Uncle Dan & Camden

Camden getting ready to open the 57 things in his stocking on Christmas morning. There isn't really 57 things in there. It's just what Doug accuses me of. A few years ago we started the tradition with Camden that based on the gifts that the Wise Men gave Jesus on that first Christmas, we give him only 3 gifts (although I have snuck in one from Santa the last couple of years as well. Since Santa is now "fake!" I will have to decide what I am going to do in the future.) Anyway, since then I guess there has been a few more things jammed in there..not 57 though! :) What's a girl to do? Especially when that is one of her love languages!

Nieces, Casey, Malory & Lauren

Doug & Camden really excited about their Star Trek pez!

My brother, Jason.
My Sister-in-law, Terry

Doug trying on his new Grinch boxers on Christmas morning.

Uncle John & Camden
My brother, Jeff & nephews, Conner

My brother, John and my nephews, Chase & Cole.
Nieces, Casey & Malory & Camden enjoying a neighborhood of lights.

One evening we went out to look at lights. One of the neighborhoods we went to had a garage that was converted into a kind of "man cave". It was so unbelievable that we just had to take a picture of it. My brother especially was quite enamored with it!

No comments: