Friday, December 19, 2008

Titus Christmas Party

Today we had our Titus Christmas Party. As usual it was a wonderful time of fellowship, food and too much gift giving. In addition, Barb (our leader extraordinaire) always bring someone in to teach us. This time it was Cynthia Heald . She was amazing! She shared a bit about the latest Bible study that she is writing which was a a Life of Simplicity. It was SO good! It truly spoke to my heart. As women we try to cram so many different things into our day for me it can often be about getting everything marked off my "to do" list. But when we do that we forget about what is truly important....relationships. Anyway, it really made me think about how I spend my time. Suffice it to say I can't wait till this study comes out as I am going to have to get me one!

Here are the wonderful woman in our Titus group...Josette, myself,Tamara, Barb, Erin, Stacy & Susan:



No comments: