Saturday, February 21, 2009

Camden's favorite way to sleep

These days Camden's favorite way to go to sleep is no longer cuddling his favorite Tesin, which is the current name of his Teddy. (His name changes all the time by the way. In fact, we are a family that has many different names for each other, our stuffed animals and even our cat. If you didn't know it already we are a very weird family :) But anyway, he loves to go to sleep with his head directly on Teddy. It is so cute! I just love it that my seven year old baby still sleeps with his favorite Teddy and even still wants cuddle time each evening with his Momma. How long will it all last??? I am sure not long. He already doesn't want me to go to the bus stop to get him in the afternoon as he is a "big boy". He wants me to stay in the house. Well, this Mom is just not ready for that. So we found a compromise....I come out to our driveway and wait for him. Fortunately, for me I can see the bus stop from the front of our house!

No comments: