Monday, March 30, 2009

First sleepover and yet another tooth

Camden had his very first sleepover (not counting family) this past weekend with his good buddies, Rob & Ted. It was so cute...he was so excited for them to come over that he could barely contain himself. Actually, the sleepover was supposed to happen a few weeks ago but unfortunately, he got sick so we had to reschedule. So he had been looking forward to it for several weeks. I am happy to report that not only did the house survive but the boys had a fabulous time! They played pirates, cowboys, legos, scootered and just about everything else under the sun and I had fun trying to keep three boys fed. Now I know what my Mom went through with my three brothers.
Rob, Camden & Ted ready for bed (kind of)

Later in the weekend, yet another tooth was hanging by a thread and Camden decided he wanted me to try and pull it out. Much to my surprise it popped right out. Camden was quite thrilled to loose his second tooth in less than a week. He said I bet the tooth fairy (in her letter...our toothfairy writes to Camden sometimes) will write, "Wow, your second tooth in less than a week! Cool!" Oddly enough that's exactly what the toothfairy said in her letter. :-)

The sweet smile that just melts my heart: