Thursday, May 7, 2009

What does this say about me as a Mom?

After returning from a town hall meeting with our state representative, regarding public education, Camden proudly told me that he cleaned and organized the bath tub and all the bath toys (Doug mentioned that he was also organizing the drawers in the bathroom as well). Needless to say, I was really quite impressed. Camden went on to say that he wants us to organize the whole house as well. Hmm...I do consider myself to be fairly organized and truly I am the happiest when everything is in order. But after this very busy week...the house is definitely not in order. I really didn't think it was that bad though until Camden confirmed it. I wonder...what does it say about me as a Mom when my 7 year old wants to organize the whole house?? I guess I know what I am doing this weekend!
Here's the result of Camden's cleaning and organizing:

No comments: